Venezuela Flower Delivery
Flower delivery to homes, offices, hospitals, etc. for all occasions in Venezuela. NO SUNDAY DELIVERIES. Telephone number required. NO Same Day orders, please order with 48 business hours anticipation. Service to these cities only: Caracas, DF (Federal District), Acarigua, Anaco, Barcelona, Barinas, Barquisimeto, Coro, Cumana, Guarenas, Lecherias, Los Teques, Maracaibo, Maracay, Maturin, Merida, Punto Fijo, San Antonio del Tachira, San Cristobal, Trujillo, Turmero, Valencia, and Valera
Bouquet of Seasonal Flowers
A lovely variety of seasonal flowers accented with foliage in a traditional Venezuela style bouquet. Indicate on order form what occasion if any and designer will make more appropriate for the occasion (For ex. for a new baby girl choose Baby girl/designers choice and designer will use pink with mixed pastels). Choose mixed bright colors, pastels colors, or designers choice. Will vary by location. 8 Sizes/ Min. Price USD $58.00, $68.00, $78.00, $88.00, $98.00, $108.00, $118.00
Tone on Tone Arrangement
your favorite shade! A lovely selection of mixed seasonal flowers in shades of the color
you choose. On the order form you select the color, size of the arrangement and let
us know what occasion if any the flowers are for. Please have a second choice in case
first selection is not available. Selection will vary by location and availability.
Seasonal Flowers Arranged
A lovely arrangement of seasonal flowers. Indicate on order form what occasion if any and designer will make more appropriate for the occasion. Choose your preferred colors (mixed bright colors, pastels colors, tonal colors, designers choice, etc). Will vary by your choices, season and location. Min. USD $68.99, $78.99, $88.99, $98.99, $108.99, $118.99, $128.99
Traditional Rose Bouquet
12 lovely roses in a traditional wrapped rose bouquet. Colors available: Red, pink, white, yellow or peach. On order form indicate your color choice, please have alternate color choices in case your first preference is not available. Will vary slightly be location. USD $68.00
Our universally classic arrangement of roses is perfectly accented with foliage. Other colors available: white, pink, yellow or peach. Please have an alternate choice in case color you want is not available. Price 12 Roses USD $78.00, 24 Roses USD$150.00
Traditional Funeral Wreath
A traditional funeral wreath appropriate for the particular location and local customs. As you go up in price we change/add variety of flowers. Price Min. USD$89.99, $139.99, $189.99Buy Now, click here Fax Order Form, click here
Will vary by location, photos are representative of the type of bouquets/gifts and are not exact. In many small towns and more remote areas flowers can be limited, the florist will do all possible to make the best possible arrangement but subsitutions may be necessary.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Prices shown are in which currency? The prices shown are in U.S. Dollars.
2. Why is there more than one price showing? The prices shown reflect different sizes. You can choose on the order form which size and price you would prefer. Size shown in photo is Standard unless otherwise noted.
3. Why is there more than one picture on the same flower arrangement? This shows the variety of flowers, colors, sizes or styles that this item may come in. You can choose on the order form your preference of color combinations or sizes on many styles. How flowers appear depend upon your specific choices.
4. Why no delivery on Sundays? Sunday is a day of rest , and due to local customs many of our florists do not work on Sundays in observance of local customs.
5. Can I have same day delivery? Due to time differences we require at least 24 hours advance notice, with 48 being preferable. For major holidays at a week in advance is best. You can type into the delivery date field "ASAP - Flexible"and florist will deliver at first opportunity.
6. Are there extra charges to be added onto my order? No, the price shown is the price you will be charged for the flowers. If there are special circumstances like an extra remote area that would require an additional delivery charge, we would notify you first for your approval.
7. What happens if no one is home, or I gave you a wrong address? The florist usually tries to call first (discreetly) to be sure the address is correct and someone will be home. For this reason phone numbers are very important. If there is no one home when they attempt delivery, they usually leave a note and try calling again later. Once they reach the recipient they arrange a mutually convenient time to have the flowers redelivered, many times the next day. The florist usually notifies us if there are any unusual problems so that we can contact you promptly for more information.
Telephone: +52-322-224-9181, Fax: +52-322-224-8966, Mon-Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m, Sat 9:30-12:00